Friday, January 9, 2009

Human's Unlimited Needs,wants, and Desire

One of the theory of life i learnt after 3 months of working life. Sitting in front of the computer during duty hours, Doing self evaluation session as said by jasmine. Jasmine~!Finally i listen to wat u said always do self evaluation. Suddenly this topic come into my mind and its something about human's unlimited wants. What came into my mind is y issit humans wants cannot be fully satisfied? There is always more and more after u achieved wat u have planned. Is there any end? One of the real experience that i can share wth u all will be 1 of my own experience and wat makes me thinks like tat. This is how it goes:
Thinking back the time when i was studying, My dad gave me few hundred bucks per months and my life was like perfect everything was good no worries got money life was like WoW~Life is good~
Till nw ive starting to earn money, it seems to be far more better as the salary i receive is like many times more comparing to what my daddy use to give me as pocket money but it seems i dun have the feeling of feeling great cuz of earning more than wat i used to take as pocket money but another weird question pop up of my mind and recently ive been thinking of this question throughly and hopping any1 out there can clear it out for me.
Based on the situation that im experiencing, i started to think that how much does a person need to earn per month and that person can say its enough?
To me i think that no matter how much u earn per month its still not enough for u
How come last time my daddy give me few hundred bucks as pocket money i felt its not enough
But now i still feel its not enough?
Does that means although i earn 10k per month i will also feel its not enough?
Haha~well its up to u all readers~Clear it out for me
It seems there lots more to learn in this circle of life this is just the starting and only 1 of the theory among millions of theory.

Spotted
lace blogging bout human unlimited needs

No comments: