Sunday, March 29, 2009

Adopted From Jay Jay Blog

+lace explanation(HehE) interesting post
Get & Lose
Recently been thought of things which are not supposed to bother with..
( U shudn't as u have chosen ur path)
I choose to be expat just because to get more pay at the same time i lose sudden thing and fun in my life.
(Like Jasmine said choose something give up something)
I was enjoyed my life in Miri, play dota with my friends.. yamcha.. on and off to Kuching find my nephews..
(No more again such life for u dude)
But now.. not anymore...
(Sigh)
Everyday just work and sleep..
(Poor thing)
The one day off becomes very important to me and really have to full use my off day.
(Thinked is the most common thing for those who starts to work)
Emptyness and loneliness by my side again..
(May god Comfort u) Lols
Sometimes really hope i got a girl friend can accompany me which i really into her.
(hmmph sounds hard ler hehe Get a phil gal la~! haha)
Too bad.. things never go to me..
(Pray hard)
I don't feel right now..
(Tiam AH)
I know when i got up tomorrow i will feel right again.
(Yeah for sure u will feel alright the next day)
Life...
Life Sucks all da time.
(=
(Sigh Y life?)
Time right now is 2.35am..
McDonald time!
We have 2 times special order in a week..
McD, KFC and so on..actually we just took our supper just now..
(Enjoy ur nabei supper.com)
I just can say the company best bestnya~
(Hope u earn many money from SBO)

No comments: