Sunday, May 10, 2009

How many 10 years in human life?

After reading from jiun de blog, suddenly thinked of a quote from a HK series,yan sang yao gei do go 10 nin (Canton).
when we are kid, we thinked when are we gotta be old enough to do watever we like.
But then till we reach the age today,
dun say any1 but me, sometimes felt scared every time i wake up asking my self wat am i doin nw?
Will i regret?
Some more influenced by the nabei hk series How many 10 years in human life do we have? Sometimes really freaked me out~ Lols...
Had been doin lots of talking wth meng teng nw. As i said to meng teng. Lace is soon walking through a clearer path Inspired by Kenny machine Qiang~!
For nw I wish!
I wish God show my a path.
A path that i wont regret~
Oh god. Pls show me the way of dignity.
Critical thinking done through this 1/2 years although not to say 100% if self evaluation done. But certainly it means something.

Dear Jesus Christ:
Nw I Pray hard .
Pls show my path ahead
Im lost.
Im blind.
Standing on a crossroad. Waiting for ur guidance.
Light my a fire, nvm if the light is small as long as i can see my way..
In the name of the jesus christ i pray~
Amen~!

No comments: