Saturday, December 13, 2008

13/12/08

Posted a lot of rubbish this few post~Sitting around boring in office as there not so much football matches nw~I tot it was time to write something about myslelf~Hmmph~Actually i still cant really think of a thing to tell u all about me. But~1 thing for sure is im kinda in a xmas mood nw cuz the feeling is strange cuz guess wat~i will be celebrating xmas in HO chi Minh City this year today~Its my first time~! Guessed it can be called Virgin xmas~.Will Be attending company's annual dinner aat white palace and after that 2nd round might be at cat walk~Ho Chi Minh City~ All the best~! Hope i will be having a nice xmas~And wish my daddy,mommy and litta sista will be having a great time to~ As i knoe~My mom and my sis are going to paris and my dad is going to NZ~Wish u all will have a great time~Muakz~! All the best!

Spotted,
lace blogging during duty~

No comments: