Saturday, December 6, 2008

Congratulations! Xiao Xiao~Happy Wedding Day~

Today is still a long day for me as u u guys know weekends are peak hours for us. Sitting in front of computer, monitoring odds. Felt boring but suddenly saw the date, and the date remembers me of 1 thing. Today is My Jasmine Da Da Small small xiao xiao de wedding date!!!!!!!!!Arh!!!!!Today she is marrying Le!!!!!!!!!Hmmph felt a bit regret cuz cant attend her wedding today but anyway i still wish her at here infinite hapiness till old and she will have a happy married life~! So to xiao xiao: a whole new world yeah? Wish u Xing Fu Forever. At here i would like to thank you for all those things uve done for us. Just wan u to kno that we will always remember de~At least i will always knoe and will put inside my heart de~Thank You~~xiao xiao~ Lastly, i really felt that im the 1 who is lucky to meet and have u as my dearest college lecturer~Still remember what i told u bout waht my ex said?that u treat me differently?I really do think she is rite~And Today that u are marrying............I truly sincerely wish that u will Xing FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!Xing Fu!!!Xing fu!!!!!!!Till Forever!!!!!Haiz~another word to say here is~It is really my regret becuz i cant attend ur wedding Haiz~Continue back to work sin~After today~Enjoy ur honeymoon~Hope u make lengzhai or lenglui bb asap! Wuakaka Wait i back i go find u la~Hahah

Spotted
lace bloggin on Xiao xiao's Wedding date

No comments: