Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagged

1. What’s your ambition?
# Hope to get a well paid salary's job~No matter in what Industry~Go become gigolo also ok(but i hope if really so charm i wan be gigolo of japan~hahaha)~Wuakaka...As long as got good pay enough ady~Haha~~

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
# family,friend, and girlfriend

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
# Never thought of it at all~Life is too good to commit suicide~

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
# Dun think i have enough. But will work hard on it~Hope to see improvement in the future~

5. How many babies you want?
# Never though of it at this moment~Thinked its too early!

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
# Ya sure~! I Do!!!

7. What is your goal for this year?
# To achieve 20k of saving~Near liaw~~Wait me~

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
# I do but i hope it can be found in my life~

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
# Definition of perfect?

10. What are you really afraid of?
# The only thing is loneliness i guess~

11. What are your bad habits?
# Ter guo tou many dunno which 1 to tell~HAhaa~(Guess my sis knoes~Haha)

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
# Pls forgive me~As stated inside bible u shud learn to forgive~May god bless u ~

13. State a random fact about yourself
# Leng Zhai~

14. What does flying means to you?
# save time to walk. =P

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
# Mommy's Food!!! For sure~

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
# Its sad that~ I think there arent any give for me so Far~Sobz~

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
# To play my Lap Top i guess~(I love my lap top!)

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
# I will be 31.. seriously.. no idea boh. I wonder as well. Really cant imagine ~

20. What are you going to do after this?
# Continue monitoring odds~What else~Its working hours for me~ler~~!!!

No comments: