Saturday, October 18, 2008

18/10/08 My Accomodation in Vietnam

In a mood to blog today since i managed to transfer the pics in my phone into my lap top might as well uploading it to my blog and share it to every1. Haha will do explaination along the way ...
So here it goes:
This is the balconny of our unit
An overall view of the interior part of the apartment
The Toilet
This is my bedroom! see my lap top? Haha
An overall glance outside of my apartment

This is the maindoor of my aparment

so hows it?seems quite nice rite? i think this apartment is better than imperial hotel back in miri Haha...but it really is my very own opinion...whats ur though about it?leave me msg

Spotted
Lace blogging about his apartment in vietnam

2 comments:

WanSin said...

hey, cant believe that u actually have a blog. lol. link me.

www.cwansin.blogspot.com

-wansin

lace said...

LOls Unbelieveable blif it