Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Virgin blog

Hi guys this is the 1st time i blog so this time can say i my virgin blog never thought of blogging been influenced by my miri fren haha...so considered to try dunno wat to write today so might as well share wth u all a song tat i think its meaningful at least to me~Pls see the lyrics and feel wth u heart see will u feel ur heartbeat or not~wuakaka. Felt like tat the 1st time i listen to this song.
So here goes the song.
我懂了她

我好想她
现在好吗
旧画面还在记忆里挣扎
那年的夏结束时说的话
一直不能放下她说爱啊
爱很伟大
所以才能让她勇敢离
开当时的我不明白为什么
直到时间白了头发
我懂了她
她不让眼泪落下
所以让爱结束在最美刹那
她的眼里进了沙她算了吧够了吧
不要再苦苦挣扎
我懂了她不要我为她牵挂
她说天空很大要自由飞翔
没有结果的爱情她放了吧走了吧
不想要彼此受伤
她那么傻.

Haiz Really is my feeling any coup wth me?

Wah so early jor 1.25am GMT +7 im still here adicted any trying out ways to blog....zzz hmmph till here for this blog i will try to find out how to make interested blog in the future MuaKZ! take all

Lace has been here

No comments: