Monday, October 27, 2008

My new table

A view of my new table with my lap top and cooling pad on it

A view of my computer toble wth my lap top on it only
After hoping for almost 1 month i finally got this table~Imagine from the day i came here, i use my laptop on my bed? and its like almost 1 month ady? haha finally here come this table which 1 would be feelin more than grateful for having it. Knowing from the 1st day tat my room dont have a table i had been thinkin to buy 1 but guess wat? i dunno where got buy table and the language problem i dun speak vietnamese its like omg for me! am i gonna use my lap top on my bed forever? Back to this table, i really like to thanx my housemate or can consider my senior of my company for requesting this table for us, which i think he actually need it himself also~ However i think this computer table is really a need for me and biao(My roomate). But soon i think we would change another tale that is more suitable for our room which looks more longer de. Wait i take pic ady show u all~
Spotted
Lace blogging about his new computer table

No comments: