Friday, October 10, 2008

A turning point in my life in the age of 21 year 2008

It has been 10 days since i accepted the offer to serve as info analysis and broacast officer in Sports Marketing Software Services. It has been 10 days since i came to vietname as i arrived here on the 30th sept and start working on the 1st oct. As expected i have been living a very routine life since i came to work. Everyday i wake up at 2pm cuz my shift time is on 3pm-11pm msian time. After getting up, i take half hour to get ready then i walk to company for a lunch then start working. After 11pm i will walk home to my apartment provided the company and get showered then fast fast open my lap top and start dating my lap top. Usually i will just lvling a while, chat wth some fren, watch a couple of movies when its 3am, its time for me to go sleep. This goes on and on days after days. Ive been living a v routine life compared back to life in miri where i only sleep wake up and play then go sleep then the same thing continues. When i think back, I really live a more meaningful life as im starting to earn money on my own not to say life in miri scuks but when compared, i think time passes more fast as at here my time is really occupied. Nw i really can understand why day off or time to rest is so important for ppl who are working. So i guess its time to for me to say bye to time that i enjoy playing at miri and start trying to be a man that have a strong shoulder to earn money for my family. hmmph its time for me to play game after tat rest ady.. All the best for me~ Jia you Oh LacE!

Spotted!!
Lace bloggin at vietnam~Haha

No comments: