Thursday, October 9, 2008

My First and Last Mid Autumn festival wth my dear miri frens


Omg my god! I think im addicted to blogging at least for this moment thanx to chen wahwah and tekmingting. Ive been lvling lc while waiting the time to sleep but my head non stop thinking of how to start off wth this blog and how to make it a habbit to blog lastly i thought of wat tekmingting said blog using pictures which is more interesting and easy for lazy bump like us. Haha..k tats all for feelings sharing..back to the pic, this is the pic taken during mid autumn festival year 2008. Its quite a memorable nite for me as its the first time ive been celebrating this festival wth my frens and it would be last..hmmph for at 1 or 2 years as i will be departing miri to work at vietnam. Besides, there sumthing that happen to me during this celebration as i think all of my frens will kno and it was i done my man's last sword during this period~haha. A secret but not a secrets to my dear frens. Thanx to wahwahdewahwah.
lace has been here

No comments: