Friday, October 10, 2008

In the memorial of 9th Sep 2008


9/10/08 In the memorial of Mr. Sim Poh Chang my dearest ah gong.
(Felt sorry when thinking back about it cuz i only have this only pic of for posting and still i need to steal it from my sis(Ah Gal) de blog) Really sorry....


Today as usual after off duty went back to apartment wash up myself then lye on my bed dating my lap top finding things to do...but time passes slowly its nw 2.55am after a series, i opened blog spot.com and see my friends blog. But after i saw my sis's post regarding my grandfather, it really makes me feel like wanna post this blog, although its a bit late but i still hope to have this post it up as a token of memorandom as He will never come back........
Words to Ah Gong,
Like wat a gal said,
i wont see u watering the plants or drinking coffee outside when i drive pass anymore...
i wont see u sitting at the corner of the living room everytime i enter anymore...
i wont see u being excited talking bout ppl's new car, new shoes, new clothes anymore.....
My special memory about us will be u shouting at me and ah how for playing around wth a tennis ball and hit it wth a tennis racquet on grassland of our house in miri and almost hit u and u shouted PuKiTiang at us 2 tat is the incidident that i take it as a sweet memory and i remember till today.
Back to the days u were sick,
I really had the preparation from the day u fall sick but i really din kno it will be soon...During ur funeral, i tried to be strong my self by not to cry and tried to help during ur funeral as i kno its gonna be ur last way through this world, but i still cant hold my tears when u went through ur last last last way throught this world into the crematorial..I do ever think where u will go after all this but i really cant doubt it....but deep in my heart i still hope u get the after life as said in the bibble.
Thinking back of the night tat i took care of u at the hospital wth ah shian, i really feel good about it that at least i did something for u as at tat time no 1 ever kno it will be the last time........once again like ah gal said, y u din manage to do it? issit cuz all of cuz came to see u already? or issit u really cant manage to get over this time? after receiving the new ur really recovering on saturday y cant u manage to get over it? or issit like chinese ppl said issit a reflection? Deep in my heart, i really in way am i suppose to think....issit a good way to let u go as i really cant bear to see u suffer. Every time u sighs, my heart is like cut by a knife. To me, i really feel lucky that i took the responsibility to take care of as it makes me feel no regret as i wouldnt have any such chances already as ah gong there is only 1 and he has go......Or shud i say thanks ah gong for giving me such chance to pui u through ur last journey on earth? or thank for giving me a life wth no regret as least i did my xiao xin to u....thanks~ ah gong...No matter how, i think human cant fight fate,age, and god. i will only find a way out by thinking u went to a place tat have a life better than life on earth...Since u have decided to go, we as grandchildren will always keep u as memorial in the deepest part of our heart and never ever will forget bout u...
Once again R.I.P Ah Gong~
Muakz wth love iternity
ace has been here




No comments: