Thursday, November 6, 2008

06/11/08 Excited!!

Cambodia border building by night
Cambodia Flag and Logo

Blurry pic at nite
Cambodia custom and immigration



see ah wen? HaHA

Far Sight of the immigration building(seems like thai)

Stainless steel border gate(once crossed say bye to vietnam)

sight of vietnam immigration from cambodia side.
Another normal working day for me, Been monitoring odds since 2.00pm GMT+7 feel a bit boring so blog a bit to consume a bit time for me lor. Felt a bit excited today cuz later 5.00am GMT+7 i will be going to cambodia wth my seniors. Travel a bit as tomolo is my offday~ Till then try take some pics to share wth u guys~~Cambodia Here i come~

Lastly, To so my sis and all frens of mine who are going to take exam~! Jia you all and Good Luck! May God Bless U all!!!! Stay Tune for my pics upload~

Spotted

lace bloggin while monitoring odds~

No comments: