Monday, November 3, 2008

3/11/08 12weird things/habit/ little fact about me

Gucci belt bag brown web
Gucci belt bag black web

Gucci belt bag green red Web
Cant resist to post these 3 pics up after i found it on the net.
The 3 bags above is the bag i love the most. Hope can own them all.
Pls wait for me~Belt Begs!!

1. I have sense of humour
2. I have good temper
3. I love white and black
4. Addicted to Gym and Ping Pong lately
5. I love games. (Dota and Last Chaos)
6. Im driving Hona CB1. My wish is to own an Honda Civic.(But it sounds hard to achieve)
7. I always go to bed on 3am. Wake up at 1pm GMT +7
8. I always dress cassually.(Mosty jeans and T/ whatver casual)
9. Most Important is my gucci bag~I Love Gucci!!!
10. I have lovely and supportive family Love them lots(leng lui mui,daddy, and mummy)
11. Currently picking up the habit of eating vege...How randomz lols...
12Lastly I love Gucci!!!! Consider me a gucci Freak like wat my sis said...zzz.

Spotted
lace blogging before off to gym

No comments: