Saturday, November 15, 2008

15/11/08

A random pic of my id card
Dear Frens,

What a normal afternoon for me today, went into work at 2oppm GMT+7. Monitoring odds, my eyes got so soar. Suddenly in a mood for blogging so faster log in my blogger. Need faster write something be4 i get lazy again. Hmmph... Ok so here it goes:

i watch Gossip girl episode 10 last nite. Lets talk something bout it as i am so damn into this series nw. Damn aron, like to date several gals at a time? Haiz think serena is a bit stupid. But at last she realised it. Hope all gals also take this scene into considerations when it comes to knowing new boys, or at any other circumstances when it comes to planning to start a new relationship wth any random boy. Back to Jenny Wtf cutting off relationship wth family for a random carrier that not even start? What a risky move~ A big applause for B as she is trying to accept her moms new penguin bf..Hahah and also to Dan~became a good man by not ruining the Bass family. Was thinking maybe he still loves serena? Hahah....its only my point of view. Thats all for today gotta continue monitor odd.. OH~ my eyes Soars~ Wtf

Spotted
lace blogging during duty

No comments: