Monday, November 3, 2008

3/11/08 Blogging Mood

A pic on Xmas eve 2007(playing dota) before out
Another point of view of the Gym

Gymnasium room of the apartment


Snooker and Ping Ping Room


Green Hill mini market this is where i buy my vietnamese snack
Wah~Feel not so good today went to sleep at about 6am in the morning cuz today is an off day for me. But the stupid maintainence of this apartment wake us up by dunno doin what outside our room its damn noisy like some sort of construction going on. Slacking on my bed till almost time then wake up to chat a while wth my mom.

Since today nth to do, later i will go to gym of this apartment and play ping pong wth my housemate. Dunno wether is my connection prob or wat, been having trouble uploding pics. Nvm later i go take pic of the gym and the ping pong room then upload for u all to see later. Till then.....

Spotted
lace blogging after woke up by stupid maintainence staff

No comments: